Event Planning Kit
RBFF's free Event Planning resources make it easy to plan and promote a successful event with information on logistical how-to's and event ideas, to tips for identifying and mobilizing local partners and sponsors.
RBFF is pleased to present our Take Me Fishing Event Planning Kit, a step-by-step guide to planning, promoting and hosting successful fishing, boating and aquatic stewardship events.
You’ll find the Event Planning materials easy to adapt to your needs, whether you’re a retailer, government agency, manufacturer, industry association or other friend of boating and fishing.
The Kit materials include:
- Planning strategies, event ideas and tips for identifying and mobilizing local partners/sponsors
- A guide to working with the media, including press release templates and tips for securing media coverage
- Resource lists with state and national contacts and free fishing days
- Print ads, flyers and posters which can be customized for your local events
- Publicity materials in two customizable versions: events held any time of year and during National Fishing and Boating Week
- All materials are completely FREE for you to customize
We’ll show you how to capitalize on the excitement generated by the national Take Me Fishing campaign, while reaching out to organizations, businesses and families in your community. So get on board – start planning your fishing, boating and aquatic stewardship event today!
To request a copy of the recently updated Event Planning Kit, please:
- Download, review and complete the License Agreement (PDF).
- Email your completed License Agreement to email@example.com, indicating which logo you would like to receive.
- RBFF will send FTP access information to the email address provided, which will allow you to download the files.
- Be sure to review and follow the Usage Guidelines (PDF).