As you plan your next fishing or boating adventure, please confirm beforehand that your preferred spot remains open to the public. Visit your State Fish and Wildlife or State Natural Resources Agency website for updates on park closures, state park restrictions, etc; and please consider the health and wellbeing of yourself and others before traveling to your favorite fishing spot.
A few additional reminders if you plan on fishing or boating:
- Check both state and local town/city regulations
- Keep a six-foot social distance between yourself and others.
- Do not touch public surfaces, such as benches or water fountains.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after fishing and after touching any public surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19