When you go fishing at Disney World, it will be a magical experience that you will never forget. That’s what you expect on a vacation to Walt Disney World® Resort, and thanks to over two decades of maintaining resort waterways along with a dedicated conservation effort, your fishing adventure will be no exception. Start a tradition you can always enjoy and capture a memory you’ll hold onto forever.
The Disney Fishing Experience:
- An experienced guide will take your family out on a pontoon boat and teach you the basics. Get a head start by reading these tips on landing a nice catch.
- Nine convenient marinas across the Resort provide access to catch-and-release fishing on the private Walt Disney World® lakes, all well-stocked with largemouth bass for the best in Disney bass fishing.
- Your Disney fishing experience includes gear and safety equipment. Find out what you need to plan your own family fishing trip.
- One-year BASS (Bass Anglers Sportsman Society) membership, which includes 11 issues of Bassmaster Magazine.
- Commemorative button only available to those who ‘Catch the Magic’ on a Guided Fishing Excursion, presented by TakeMeFishing.org.
Reel in the Fun with the Lorenzana Family during their vacation at Walt Disney World® Resort. They went fishing and boating, caught their #FirstCatch and had a lot of fun with two unexpected friends, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse.
HOW TO GO FISHING AT DISNEY WORLD
Not vacationing at Walt Disney World®? Don’t let that stop you from joining in on the fun. Fishing at Disney World prices range from $4.02 for 30 minutes of cane-pole fishing at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort to $455 for either a (maximum) group of 5 on a guided bass excursion in the Bay Lake and Seven Seas lagoon areas (available from most Disney area villas, resorts and campgrounds) or a pair enjoying a tournament bass boat excursion (available from Disney’s Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Contemporary, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Wilderness Lodge and Ft. Wilderness villas, resorts and campgrounds).
For the best in fishing near Disney World’s infamous Magic Kingdom, call 407-WDW-BASS today. Remember, all fishing at Disney World resorts is catch and release.
Fill up your tackle box with fun as Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip ‘n’ Dale, and all your favorite Disney Tsum Tsum take a fishing trip. Ad for Take Me Fishing.
To learn more and to make a reservations, visit: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/fishing/