- Utilizing the Fish Iowa! Curriculum, participating children will learn key fishing skills such as baiting, casting, reeling, and fish and wildlife ethics. Participants will rotate between stations learning the vital skills necessary for fishing! “Free Fishing” areas will be available for children and adults of all ages.
- Free Fish: Available from 9am-11am for all ages
- Kids Session #1 – 9am – 10am (Registration Required – Age Groups K-6th)
- Kids Session #2 – 10am – 11am (Registration Required – Age Groups K-6th)
- There is no cost to attend.
- Bait will be provided to the participating children
- Please bring your own equipment. Limited fishing equipment may be available upon request while supplies last.
- Adult supervision is required at all times
Fishing, Education Conservation, Youth