TMF, VAP + 60 IN 60 Logos
RBFF’s Take Me FishingTM and Vamos A PescarTM, and 60 in 60 campaign logos are available for stakeholders who want to be part of the action! Please review the logo usage guidelines below and complete the license agreement prior to logo use.
- The Take Me Fishing logo establishes brand identity for our national outreach campaign and proper usage of the logo is the most effective way to promote our brand; it builds familiarity with the brand, helps reinforce it, and encourages brand integrity
- Vamos a Pescar is the Spanish language counterpart to Take Me Fishing. Please use and leverage the Vamos a Pescar logo when information on a given piece, regardless of language, is intended for and being communicated only to the Hispanic audience.
- Support the 60 in 60 initiative by adding logos to your website and promotional materials.
- If dual language communication is used, please consult the Usage Guidelines link below for proper details.
To request a copy of the campaign logos, please:
- Download, review and complete the TMF License Agreement (PDF), VAP License Agreement (PDF) and/or 60 in 60 License Agreement (PDF).
- Email your completed License Agreements to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating which logo type you would like to receive.
- RBFF will send Dropbox access information to the email address provided, which will allow you to download the files.
- Be sure to review and follow the Usage Guidelines (PDF).