TMF, VAP + 60 IN 60 Logos
RBFF’s Take Me FishingTM, Vamos A PescarTM, and 60 in 60 campaign logos are available for stakeholders who want to be part of the action! Please review the logo usage guidelines below and complete the license agreement prior to logo use.
- The Take Me FishingTM logo establishes brand identity for our national outreach campaign. Proper usage of the logo is the most effective way to promote Take Me Fishing; it builds familiarity with the brand, helps reinforce it, and encourages brand integrity.
- Vamos a PescarTM is the Spanish language counterpart to Take Me Fishing. Please use and leverage the Vamos a Pescar logo when information on a given piece, regardless of language, is intended for and being communicated only to the Hispanic audience.
- Support the 60 in 60 initiative by adding logos to your website and promotional materials.
- If dual language communication is used, please use our Take Me FishingTM logo and consult the Usage Guidelines link below for proper details.
To request a copy of the campaign logos, please:
- Download, review and complete the TMF License Agreement (PDF), VAP License Agreement (PDF) and/or 60 in 60 License Agreement (PDF). License Agreements can also be accessed here.
- Email your completed License Agreements to email@example.com, indicating which logo you would like to receive.
- RBFF will grant download access to the appropriate files for the email address provided on the forms.
- Be sure to review and follow the Usage Guidelines (PDF).
- If any email addresses need to be removed or granted access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.