Fishing License & Boat Registration Plugin
The Fishing License & Boat Registration Website Plugin connects your customers with the information they need in just one click.
RBFF is challenging all stakeholders to embed this tool onto as many consumer-facing websites as possible to help in the push for 60 in 60.
Everyone benefits from increased participation; here’s how it can help you:
- Reducing barriers –
- The license and registration process can be the most intimidating aspect of participation and lack of a fishing license or boat registration can be a major barrier to participation
- Increasing sales –
- In 2016, 35.7 million Americans over the age of 15 spent $49.8 billion on fishing gear and trips
- Every angler represents a $1,392 yearly, or $130 per trip, opportunity for your business
- Uniting the industry through 60 in 60 –
- For every licensed angler, there are 1.68 total fishing participants
- Licensed anglers recruit non-licensed participants, making future enthusiasts
- These newcomers drive participation growth
By adding this tool to your site, you could help create a ripple effect, bolstering your business, helping us reach 60 in 60, and creating a brighter future for fishing and boating.
How does it work? Just add a small line of code to your website. The plugin will then be displayed on your site. Consumers simply click their state on the map and are taken directly to the fishing license or boat registration information they need.
The U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service, U.S. Forest Service and national retailers like Daiwa and Rapala have already placed the new plugin on their sites. Can we count on you?
With the plugin on your website, you’ll lower the barriers by facilitating license sales, increasing the number of fishing trips and anglers, and positioning your business as a trusted resource for the items needed to fish.
DOWNLOAD THE GUIDE
Don’t just take it from us – hear from fellow industry members why they’ve added the Take Me Fishing™ Fishing License & Boat Registration Plugin and Places to Boat & Fish Map to their consumer-facing websites.