RBFF is a small organization with big ideas. And our success hinges upon our strategic vision and our dynamic staff.
Why Work for RBFF?
Our Greatest Resource is You!
Attracting good people, and keeping them, is essential to the strategy of RBFF’s success. RBFF’s employees:
- Are committed to the mission of the organization
- Exhibit a standard of excellence
- Offer solutions for our stakeholders
- Are innovative thinkers
- Make sound, ethical decisions
- Reflect a diverse background of ideas and perspectives
- Believe in giving back
We are committed to the advancement of our employees by providing challenging work assignments, formal and informal training, educational reimbursement and professional association memberships.
We are continually looking for ways to make RBFF a great place to work. To that end we offer a comprehensive benefits package, designed to address our employees’ health care and financial needs.
Health and Insurance
- Prescription drug program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Base pay
- Performance-based bonus program
- 401(k) pre-tax savings plan, including a generous company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/Educational assistance
- Professional development courses
- Professional association memberships
- Subsidized parking facilities
- Summer hours program
- Fitness facility on-site
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
RBFF President and CEO Search
The executive search firm of JDG Associates, Ltd, headquartered in Rockville, MD, has been engaged to conduct the search for the President and CEO position at RBFF. All parties interested in learning more about the position, or wishing to suggest another for consideration, are asked to contact Paul Belford directly at email@example.com or (301) 340 2210. The Position Announcement may be found at https://jdgsearch.com/active-searches/
Social Media Manager
The Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF) is looking for a Social Media Manager to join its team in Alexandria, VA. We’re looking for a goal-oriented, team player who can bring innovative thinking and creative solutions to our growing social media channels; someone with experience and proven success in planning, developing, implementing, analyzing, and monitoring social media campaigns and strategies. Find more details about this position.