RBFF is a small organization with big ideas. And our success hinges upon our strategic vision and our dynamic staff.
Why Work for RBFF?
Our Greatest Resource is You!
Attracting good people, and keeping them, is essential to the strategy of RBFF’s success. RBFF’s employees:
- Are committed to the mission of the organization
- Exhibit a standard of excellence
- Offer solutions for our stakeholders
- Are innovative thinkers
- Make sound, ethical decisions
- Reflect a diverse background of ideas and perspectives
- Believe in giving back
We are committed to the advancement of our employees by providing challenging work assignments, formal and informal training, educational reimbursement and professional association memberships.
We are continually looking for ways to make RBFF a great place to work. To that end we offer a comprehensive benefits package, designed to address our employees’ health care and financial needs.
Health and Insurance
- Prescription drug program
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D)
- Base pay
- Performance-based bonus program
- 401(k) pre-tax savings plan, including a generous company contribution
- Tuition reimbursement/Educational assistance
- Professional development courses
- Professional association memberships
- Subsidized parking facilities
- Summer hours program
- Fitness facility on-site
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF) is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join its team in Alexandria, VA. We’re looking for a goal-oriented, team player who can come in and contribute immediately to our existing marketing team and programs, while also assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with organization goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing and social media. The Marketing Coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines. Find more details about this position.