Since RBFF was founded in 1998, the organization has been hard at work drawing fishing and boating participants to the water. Here are some recent highlights:
- 47.2 million anglers in 2016
- Fishing license sales are up 4.26% since 2005
- In 2015, boat registrations increased for the first time since 2009
- 6.37 billion campaign impressions over the past four fiscal years
- 25% increase in Take Me FishingTM brand awareness since 2010
- 12.7 million visits to digital assets in 2016
- For every $1 spent, RBFF generates $48 in return*
* Angler and license economic impact calculated using $2500/angler from ASA Sportfishing in America Report.
Boater and registration economic impact calculated using $1391/boater from NMMA Economic Impact Report.